Fans of Gratuitous Space Battles will be excited to know there is an expansion to the game now available for download. The expansion is called Outcasts and is available for $5.99 at either the Positech store or Steam. The original Gratuitous Space Battles is required to play Outcasts.
The Outcasts are a new race to the Gratuitous universe who have been shunned by religious zealots because they lost their “purity”. The years of hostility led to the Outcasts rebelling in epic proportions which set off a course of revenge and genocide. However in a twist, the bullied have now become the bully and the Outcasts roam the universe seeking other biological life forms to destroy. The official press release follows the break…
“The Outcasts” includes:
– 10 new ship designs
– new modules exclusively for the Outcast faction, including a multiple target tractor beam and a decoy projector to fool your enemies
– 2 new scenarios where you fight off Outcast fleets
– and, of course, the Outcasts are a playable faction in all other GSB content including online challenges and the campaign game
Over three years of steady development, “Gratuitous Space Battles” has distinguished itself for its series of improvements, its thriving modding community and diligent post-release support. If you haven’t played GSB in a while, now is the perfect time to catch up and see what you have been missing.
“Gratuitous Space Battles: Outcasts” is available on Steam or at the Positech store for $5.99. You must have the original “Gratuitous Space Battles” game to play “Outcasts”.
- Gratuitous Space Battles Outcasts expansion adds new faction, ships, many tractor beams
- Brand New Worlds: Gratuitous Space Battles
Tweet This Post